klugezone

The Gospel is about transformation-the transformation of our lives by the life of Christ within us. We have to ask ourselves: Do our lives reflect the grace,truth, and love we have received through Christ?* *shine

My Photo
Name:
Location: Honduras

Monday, December 04, 2006

I know that it has been a month again. Sorry, I have been with my Aunt in Texas. I am asking that everyone pray for her. She is having numerous problems with her heart.

I had gone to the states with the plan of seeing my other Aunt (my Mom's sisters) that has the same cancer that took my Mother's life a year ago. I made it to my Aunt Dina's house and she started having heart problems again. I was able to stay almost a month and help her. She said that I was a God send and she didn't know what she would do without me.

I love watching God work. I wasn't planning on staying with her. I didn't know she was ill again. But God knows and he knows what we need and when we need it. It is pretty great having a Father who can and will meet all of our needs.

Please pray for both of my Aunts health. I do still worry even though I have placed them in God's hands. I know I shouldn't but the love I feel for them often blinds me to the fact that God loves them too and can do a much better job at taking care of them than I ever could, and I am very glad he chooses to use me sometimes.

Thank you God for letting me be your hands and feet.

Sorry about the blog neglect, my Aunt has no internet. No, I am serious, it is hard to believe but true. I am more out of touch in Texas than Honduras. Oh well I am home now and feel so blessed to be back in my life.


Melissa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home