klugezone

The Gospel is about transformation-the transformation of our lives by the life of Christ within us. We have to ask ourselves: Do our lives reflect the grace,truth, and love we have received through Christ?* *shine

My Photo
Name:
Location: Honduras

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The container is loaded and on it's way to Honduras!

I love to load the containers. It is so much fun to look at all of the wonderful items that everyone has donated to send. I can just see the smiles on the mothers faces as they receive clothes for their families. The children giggling and jumping around as they get new toys to play with. I can imagine the comfort the stuffed animals will bring a child in the hospital. The children that eat at the kitchen will be wearing some new colored Kool-aid mustaches. Young minds will be learning new skills on the computers, and school children will be well equipped for the new school year. The ill will find relief in the medical supplies and the physically hungry will be fed with the food while the spiritually hungry can feast on Gods word with new bibles. I could write on and on about the generosity of everyone here and the joy that it will bring everyone there, but as I just finished helping load the container I think I will go and take an Advil and cool off a while.

Thank you to everyone who donated, spread the word, collected and or loaded the items.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home