klugezone

The Gospel is about transformation-the transformation of our lives by the life of Christ within us. We have to ask ourselves: Do our lives reflect the grace,truth, and love we have received through Christ?* *shine

My Photo
Name:
Location: Honduras

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I am in Texas with my family right now. I am asking for prayers for my extended family and for my Uncle Witzel in particular. My Cousin Pam, his daughter, passed away very suddenly from lung cancer. She was only 54 years old. It has not even been two years since I lost my mother from the same cancer. This is such a painful time for our family not only because of losing my cousin Pam, but because of all of the memories that we relive of my mother as well. Lung cancer is prevalent in our family, my grandfather, my Uncle, my mother, my cousin, and my Aunt. The only one who has fought this cancer with any success is my Aunt and it has been very hard on her. We are fighting this cancer that has taken a huge toll on our family. We will not give up and we will continue to look to God for our comfort and strength, but some days are hard and we need all of the prayers of our friends and family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home