klugezone

The Gospel is about transformation-the transformation of our lives by the life of Christ within us. We have to ask ourselves: Do our lives reflect the grace,truth, and love we have received through Christ?* *shine

My Photo
Name:
Location: Honduras

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A Safe Haven for the children is in sight.
And what a sight it is. I feel a thrill of excitement every time I think of the unlimited possibilities that are before us. The response to our request for assistance is overwhelming. I hear everyday how people are praying for this ministry. I can see the answers to those prayers flowing down.
We have the rough plans for the daycare, just imagine the children whose lives will be changed in these rooms.






If you want to be involved in this work email me or leave a comment
Klugefamily@gmail.com And please please continue to pray for this work, for the families here, and for the community, as well as for all of those who are working and praying to see this dream become a reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home