klugezone

The Gospel is about transformation-the transformation of our lives by the life of Christ within us. We have to ask ourselves: Do our lives reflect the grace,truth, and love we have received through Christ?* *shine

My Photo
Name:
Location: Honduras

Friday, June 06, 2008

Rule number one................You gotta wear bloomers

Okay we have been working on getting the daycare up and running and one thing we have been working on is setting up all the rules. We ask Lupe to help us because of her experience in the community and with children.

Well she said right off the bat, well I would like to make it a rule that all kids have to wear bloomers. I was a bit surprised and I said they will wear bloomers, that is not the kind of rules I was thinking of,

Lupe said you don't understand if it is not a rule then kids will show up without underwear on so it really needs to be a RULE.


Okay works for me Rule number 1----Ya gotta wear bloomers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me but does wearing them on your head count?
JH

10:45 AM  
Blogger Ben Cooper said...

Then that means Americans are as foolish as children. We have to have a rule for EVERYTHING, otherwise some idiot will do it, or has already done it. Shameful...

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home