klugezone

The Gospel is about transformation-the transformation of our lives by the life of Christ within us. We have to ask ourselves: Do our lives reflect the grace,truth, and love we have received through Christ?* *shine

My Photo
Name:
Location: Honduras

Wednesday, April 16, 2008


Okay I know that some people may say that I am a little bias but I know that I have the cutest kids in the world.


I mean just look at them.


The children are all as different as night and day.


I have the sweet shy ones who duck their little heads whenever I speak to them.


I have the loud demanding ones who will shout across the room.


I have the helpful ones who look to assist with any task no matter how great or small.
I have the ones who I can not get to even throw their own trash in a can without a little “encouragement”.

I have those that are so sensitive that a simple look of displeasure can bring tears.

I have others that laugh at a stern talking to and then dance away.

I have little ones that will cry when I look at them.


I have little ones that cling to me whenever I am there.

I try to love them and encourage them, to build them up and show them that they are special children loved by me and more importantly loved by Christ.

I end up feeling like the one who is loved by them and more importantly by Christ.








2 Comments:

Blogger Ben Cooper said...

You are a lucky mother of....about 200. You're in our prayers.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do have the most beautiful children. Honduran ninos stole my heart long ago,too. You are blessing their lives for eternity. We love & pray for you continually. Love you and your "big girls" too!
Margaret

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home