klugezone

The Gospel is about transformation-the transformation of our lives by the life of Christ within us. We have to ask ourselves: Do our lives reflect the grace,truth, and love we have received through Christ?* *shine

My Photo
Name:
Location: Honduras

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ecclesiastes 3


1 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
******
I have found comfort as always in the word of God.
***
I have lost a friend and welcomed a new life into this world all in the
space of one weekend.
***
While we welcomed Ximaras new baby girl into the world
Gerardo was welcomed into heaven.
***
Just as we reached out with waiting arms to embrace this new life
Jesus reached out with waiting arms to embrace our brother.
***
I have come to love this little one and I will miss my friend.
***
As they both begin their new lives, one on earth and one in heaven
I know I will be richer for having know them both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home