klugezone

The Gospel is about transformation-the transformation of our lives by the life of Christ within us. We have to ask ourselves: Do our lives reflect the grace,truth, and love we have received through Christ?* *shine

My Photo
Name:
Location: Honduras

Sunday, March 23, 2008



Mr. and Mrs. Salgado



Because you have shared in


our lives through your


friendship and love, we


Jennifer Michelle Arnold


and


Josue Misael Salgado Ferrera


invite you to share the


beginning of our new life


together when we exchange


marriage vows


on March 22, 2008 at 1:00pm


in Santa Lucia, Honduras























It was a beautiful day and a beautiful start to a new life. They say a picture is worth a thousand words.............I see one word on Jen's face.......love.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Jen and Josue! I love them both! I also love all the rest of you!

Love,
Elizabeth

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am soooo happy for Jen and Josue! Jen is such a WONDERFUL person and friend. I can hardly wait to see all of you in late June. Love you all and my prayers are with you. I wish I could have been at the wedding but I am so thankful to have seen the photos. Love and Kisses, Jenny Lovell

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home