klugezone

The Gospel is about transformation-the transformation of our lives by the life of Christ within us. We have to ask ourselves: Do our lives reflect the grace,truth, and love we have received through Christ?* *shine

My Photo
Name:
Location: Honduras

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Yes this is the daycare..............we are getting so close.





We finally have a roof!
We are working on the gutters and drainage system this week. We are going to collect the water in the big black tanks and the pilas to help save money in the future. There is no running water yet but we hope in the future to have water and electric. One step at a time. God has met all of our needs and continues to provide. He has brought the most amazing people into our lives. People that saw a need and reached out with love to help meet it.


The floor still needs poured and the toilets and sinks are going in soon. I am so ready but I try to remember Gods time in not always my time.



As we get ready for the next phase, one of finding the right people to run the daycare and work with the children, we are asking for your continued prayers and support. We ask that God directs our paths to the people he would have us hire for this awesome task of loving and caring for his most precious little ones.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you for all your hard work and your family

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you for all your hard work and your family

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You remind me of a flower,
Pretty, inside and outside.
A reason why people smile everyday,
A gift to all.

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God must have known there would be times
We'd need a word of cheer,
Someone to praise a triumph
Or brush away a tear.

He must have known we'd need to share
The joy of "little things"
In order to appreciate
The happiness life brings.

I think He knew our troubled hearts
Would sometimes throb with pain,
At trials and misfortunes,
Or goals we can't attain.

He knew we'd need the comfort
Of an understanding heart
To give us strength and courage
To make a fresh, new start.

He knew we'd need companionship,
Unselfish... lasting... true,
And so God answered the heart's great need
With cherished friends... like you!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Ben Cooper said...

You and your girls are awesome. We never forget about you and your sacrifice for the advancement of God's kingdom. Love you and can't wait to join you in a couple of months.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Terry Reeves said...

The roof is on! Love it. It is an amazing facility... I had no idea it was going to be sooooo big. I am so sorry I missed you when I was down during spring break. No phone and no phone numbers.... Mark connell didn't tell me he had them. Unbelievable. I went up to Mololoa twice to "suprise everyone" but only to have it back fire when you guys were not there. So much for that.. I guess next time I will email before I come... Good luck on the completion of the project. Can't wait to see you and the girls this summer. Take care, you are in my prayers daily. Love and kisses from Margaret (Gigi) and I!

Terry

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home