klugezone

The Gospel is about transformation-the transformation of our lives by the life of Christ within us. We have to ask ourselves: Do our lives reflect the grace,truth, and love we have received through Christ?* *shine

My Photo
Name:
Location: Honduras

Saturday, August 11, 2007




Claudia's Joy


I spoke to Jen Write the other day and she said she had a bag of things for me. I was able to meet up with her last week and she gave me a huge bag to give to Claudia. I was so excited. Inside was a letter for me with a sweet request. Joyce and Bryan Foreman had sent the bags of clothes and a couple of hundred of limps (about $10.00) to give to Claudia. (check out the blog "Have you ever thanked God for locking your keys in the car--April 2007)






Claudia and her family had touched the hearts of Joyce and Bryan and I was more than happy to be the bearer of glad tidings for this little family.






We purchased a supply of food for her and gave her the additional money for purchasing water.






When we arrived at her house She had just been at a free clinic to receive vaccinations for the baby. The little guy was running a fever and fussy. The one that is just two was passed out and never made a peep. The three year old kept peeking over Claudia's shoulder as she begin to dig through the bag .






She was overwhelmed by the generosity of her North American benefactors. She carefully removed each item and held it up to admire. I wrapped the little baby Jeremiah in a clean blanket and Katrina and I tried to sooth him.






I had a terrific time delivering this blessing to Claudia. I want to send a special thank you to Joyce and Bryan for remembering a sweet young mother and her little family. You made a difference.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home