klugezone

The Gospel is about transformation-the transformation of our lives by the life of Christ within us. We have to ask ourselves: Do our lives reflect the grace,truth, and love we have received through Christ?* *shine

My Photo
Name:
Location: Honduras

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Lake Yojoa

We had a day off yesterday to just play. And it was wonderful.

We all loaded up in the morning, my boys Bryan and Aldo. My girls Alora and Katrina.
Randy was our driver so as most of you know we had an adventure as well as a relaxing day at the lake.

It was a long drive of about 3 hours, but Alora suffered in style.

The waterfall is amazing and so beautiful. Bryan and Aldo had never been there and it has been a couple of years since I have been to the lake and it was so beautiful and relaxing. It is almost like being in a different world.

The water was chilly but refreshing and we all had a good time.

I kind of just like to float around, but the kids (yes that includes Randy) like to jump, dive, slide , splash and horse around. I enjoy watching and it looks like they have a great time, but I think I will stick to floating.

This day was physically refreshing in so many ways, being away from work, being with family, nothing to think about but paddling around in a beautiful river, listening to the roar of a waterfall, watching dozens of butterflies flutter about. It was just what I needed and I am already planning on a trip back.

1 Comments:

Blogger kdv4jc said...

It is always important to make sure that you take time for yourself and your family. Glad to hear that you guys had a good day together as a family. We need to get together it has been way too long. love ya!

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home